Tuesday 13 May 2008

Two Bob Investigations By SCCRC

Every week I intend to compare the investigations of SCCRC.
For example:

Megrahi had £1,108,536 spent on his appeal and did not have to find witnesses.

In my own case i was told by SCCRCs Robin Johnston:

Mr Beck the Police cannot find Robert Muir Hamilton from Barlanark formerly of 50 Garvel Rd

My answer to him was:
I would not expect the police to find Mr Hamilton given the nature of my complaint (That the police intimidated him).

I would accept that Mr Beck if the private investigator we sent out had found him said Robin Johnston but he couldn't find him either.

I had to go to 50 Garvel Rd and ask Neighbours if they knew where my Uncle Bob had moved to.

I went with my wife and only had to ask the bottom flat who lived next door to Mr Hamilton, Yes he said no problem he (Mr Hamilton, Uncle Bob)he has moved up to the Crescent, Millbeg Crescent, the close with the ramp for his wifes wheelchair.

We came home and then looked up Robert Hamilton in the phone book and heh presto you wouldn't beleive it, Yes his "Name Address and Phone Number" were there all the time without the need to leave my house.

I passed the information on to Robin Johnston.

The moral of the two bob in this case was it would have cost SCCRC two bob to find Mr Hamilton instead i had to find him.

How many other cases are SCCRC being told by the Police, They cannot find Witness's ?

How many more times will they employ police and Private Investigators when they need only look at the phone book ?

For the avoidance of doubt Conversations between myselve and SCCRC were all tape recorded and prove I did not get the fair hearing I was entitled to, with SCCRC not even bothering to interview my Witness's.

Hear Robin Johnston here assure me he had sent Donal Shaw a copy of his own ID Parade report, Which clearly wasn't done until i produced tape recording below:



Watch out for next weeks take.

No comments: