Saturday 5 April 2008

Crown Office Continue To Hide Witness Satatements

During the course of the investigation by SCCRC into my case, They managed to interview a John McFadyen (Joiner) Whom i told them could speak to being in my house on 12th Dec 1982 to give me an estimate for work to my kitchen.

SCCRC managed to ascertain that indeed this witness not only gave a statement to the police but he was called to the Procurator fiscals office in Glasgow to be precognosed.

This is news to me as i was told by my defence team that they could not find this witness at the time of my trial.

Crown Office have though told SCCRC that no statements exist for this witness who has spoken to SCCRC but is now a registered alcoholic and he cannot remember the dates etc etc.

The main issue ignored by SCCRC is the fact Crown had a statement from this witness and so did the police at the time of my trial, which was not released to me

Three questions remain unanswered here:

1. Why where they not revealed at trial ?

2. Where are they now ?

3. Why did SCCRC not pursue this matter further by interviewing the Police and Fiscal


I have more evidence of witness statements being withheld from my defence team at the time of trial but all will be revealed soon.

Watch out for expert reports which discredit SCCRC

No comments: